I been using Adobe Photoshop since version 1.0...



I have been using Adobe Photoshop since version 1.0, I was 12 and I believe on an old apple 2 e or maybe it was on the first mac hmm. Either way it was a long time ago and I was in the 7th grade. My father was one of the first to sell apple software and hardware and also apple to mac as it evolved. I was probably one of the first to even use the Adobe software.....
and I had no idea, the funny thing is that many years and it still makes have to keep on it.Now that is a good software and the only one besides Adobe dream weaver in the suite that i have to continue to learn it seems, well Adobe Illustrator as well and now all the new ones. yea Adobe software is the master and i am like a puppet. With all the added features you have to use it daily or you can not master it. It is graphics king.


Who would have thought apple would become what they are today. Although looking back it was only obvious. I mean where else were you able to use a program like Adobe Photoshop and be master of the smudge tool, a little pointer finger to clone, as we say today, a head onto the body of a scanned magazine image. Now I was in the 7th grade so you can just imagine what that was and it was not out of national geographic. My father found it before I was able to spring my big surprise joke to the friends at school. We never will know what would of happened, but there is a good chance I could still be in detention today. I would have to say now it was most likely a dumb move, but the apple 2e and the mac went in the dumpster only a year ago this month. May they rest in pieces and I hope to god they are not worth something or that will be twice apple would have presented itself to me as a retirement plan and I looked directly past. Now I use it in a mission to make my own plan. So here are some posters, click tweet and share and all the ads go buy something, everyone help each other out. mj


No comments:

Post a Comment